Saturday, April 19, 2008

LASTS

This well has been full of a lot of LASTS. Let me give you the run down.

*My last late-nighter in the Harold B. Lee Library.
*My last all-nighter regarding undergrad schoolwork.
*Turned in my last paper of my undergrad. It was seven pages in Spanish analyzing the feminist discussion in three Iberian texts.
*My last class of my undergrad. It was Bible as Lit until 7:30pm and such a great class.
* Did my last class and teacher evaluations.
*Had my last undergrad study group.
*Took my last Spanish test....ever.
*Finished my last P.E. class (It was bowling).
*Did my last extra credit assignment.
*Took my last undergrad final - sociology.
*Sold back books to the BYU Bookstore for the last time.

Although this season my my life is coming to a close, I'm sure this means that I'm coming upon a bunch of new firsts. I can't wait!

3 comments:

~Stappsters~ said...

Congrats on all the lasts and good luck on all the firsts.

Rebecca said...

Congratulations!!! You rock my fellow Austinite! I am so proud of you. So what's next?!

Makayla Steiner said...

Hmmm.Is this also going to be your last post ever????

Congrats on graduation!