In late July my family and I made a trip down to Sacramento to be with the Jensen side of the family. It stated out with a 5K run to support the Alzheimer's Association. Most everyone came and it was A LOT of fun. The kids races were adorable. Unfortunately my camera died right before so I couldn't take any pictures. I ran and had a pretty good time, and am excited to run more races in the future.
The next day we had a surprise 50th birthday party for my Mom. It was at my aunt Rachelle's house in Lincoln, CA. It was a lot of work, but I think it went well. Because of the run and the DeLucia family reunion that weekend, a lot of people were able to come. What was really neat was that three of my Mom's friends from high school came. She hasn't seen some of them for years. The coolest thing was that they had all joined the church during/after high school. As I was talking to some of them, I came to realize what an influence for good my mother has been in so many people's lives. Because of her quite, humble, daily diligence in following Christ, she has helped so many other come to see the goodness of His eternal plan and mercy. I am truly grateful to have such a wonderful Mother.
Lindsay Wooley and I at Katie Farr's 20th Birthday bash. I love this girl. She is so sweet!
A beautiful Oregon sunset!
The Girls, Elle, Lindsay, me, & Dianna.Sarah, Spalding and I after we went and saw Mama Mia. Such a good flick. I wanted to leave that theatre dancing!
This last weekend I went and saw Nathan perform the lead role of his drama group play called, "The Princess Test." He was the prince and did a fantastic job! The play was just so adorable with all the kids ages 8-11 putting on the production in a local family's backyard. For only having 4 days to prepare, it was amazing and Nathan remembered all of his lines! Go Nathan!
4 comments:
Mah goodness! It sounds like you're having a ton o' fun!
I'm glad to see you are doing well! Thanks for the update ;)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair! Good old sacto! miss ya. which i was there to visit!!
hey Megan! So happy that life is ever exciting and fun for you! Are you coming back to school here?
We'll come visit you!
Post a Comment