Friday, August 7, 2009

The Big News

Joe asked me the big question...
*
*
...and I said YES, Of COURSE!!
*
*
We're Engaged!!
*
*
We are SO happy.
I love him so much and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my very best friend!!
*
*
(Sorry for the mushyness, but I really can't help it.)
*
*
I know this is really late (he asked 2 weeks ago), but life has been so crazy and I have been out of town so it has been hard for me to get on the blog. No worries though, the proposal story and pictures to come shortly!

8 comments:

~Stappsters~ said...

I already knew, but it was fun to read about again!

CJensen said...

A huge congrats Meg!

Marilee said...

Congratulations Megan!! I'm so happy for you. The two of you make a very cute couple! Good luck with wedding plans!

Rebex said...

I am just so happy for you! :)

Lindsey and Jared said...

Yea! Congratulations!! He couldn't have gotten a better girl : )

Brooke said...

Awesome! Congrats! It's hard to believe I've went through the same thing nearly 8 years ago! Good luck on your'wedding plans.

Elise said...

YAY!! (I already knew too) But I'm STILL SUPER excited for you!!! Can't wait to chat soon!!! XOXO

Unknown said...

You are so beautiful. You are going to make Joe one lucky guy!!!