Thursday, October 15, 2009

Something New. . .

I got my WEDDING dress!!! I would post pictures on here, but Joe checks this sometimes and I want him to be surprised. So, here's just a little peak. It's not like a dress I ever though I would wear. But, it's PERFECT for me. I LOVE it!!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Yay! Dresses always look different on the bride than on the hanger. (Usually much, much better.) I can't wait to see you in it!

Sara Wilkinson said...

Looks beautiful!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you Megan! Remind me of when the big day is . . . By the way, don't you want to get married in the D.C. temple instead of Portland? Okay, okay, I know, all your family is out there. I love you my friend!

Elise said...

SOOOO exciting!!! you should email me a picture...I can hardly stand waiting to see it!!! :) P.S. "it's the start of something new- it feels so right to be here with you..." (it's a song) NAME THAT MOVIE!! Love you!!!

mjh said...

I can't wait to see it!!!

Megan Potter said...

looks way pretty, what does the skirt look like?? secretly I always find myself watching that show on TLC "say yes to the dress", it's fun to watch people find thier wedding dresses:)
Congrats!
love ya!