Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bigotry in America

While glancing at the morning news, I happened upon this article on CNN. Although I personally think Romney would be an excellant choice, what caught my attention was all the comments that users made. I was shocked at all the hateful, ignorant, and belittling comments people were free to publish. First of all, shame on CNN for allowing such comments to be published on their site on a supposed monetored board. And second of all, shame on Americans for being so biggoted. If anything, this election has made me realize that this nation is lacking when it comes to freedom and respct of religion. Take a look at it might just make you sick. Oh, and guess which comment was mine.


July 15, 2008
McCain praises Romney's surrogate skills
Posted: 12:30 PM ET
From

Romney has said he is interested in being McCain's VP.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/07/15/mccain-praises-romneys-surrogate-skills/

1 comment:

just a little bit mo said...

Wow. There are some nasty comments on that article. I did find it rather humorous/disturbing that many of the commentators complained about how stupid they think McCain and Romney are while their posts are spattered with poor grammar, spelling errors, and unsupported arguments. It's scary having the future of the country resting in the hands of the uninformed and prejudiced.