Saturday, July 5, 2008

So I moved to Oregon

Goodbye Utah! I decided to move to Oregon, back with my parents, so I could come and help my Dad with his business. Although the thought of living at home agian NEVER crossed my mind before, after my Dad asked me to come home, I just couldn't get the thought out of my head. I'll be saving a TON of money, and be able to help my family out as well. Although I can tell you, I already miss Provo and all my wonderful friends there, I think this will be another good adventure.
Here are some pictures from the trip. We made the 14hour drive down to 12! I think I inherited a lead froot from my father. Anyway, Val was so kind to take off work and make the drive with me. I can't thank her enough. I probably would've fallen alseep at the wheel without her!
Here's Val putting air in the tires on our way out. Check out that car. We packed it to the brim! Can you belive that I only left two boxes behind! We are master packers!

I love this picture. I can't decide whether I like my silly face, or the mardi gras beads best!


We saw this truck on our way. I LOVE it! I actually reminds me of my friend Christopher who always used to say that. I think it's a great motto to live by.

We also saw this truck. Just goes to show that you can do missionary work anywhere!

Here's Val and I. Agian, check out those boxes. The car was full to the max! Also, I look a bit wierd because I was looking at the road, and not at the camera.


Mount Hood welcomes us!


And here we are, at the end of the day, in beautiful Oregon.

6 comments:

just a little bit mo said...

Ah, Meg my love! You have a blog! I had no idea you were moving away or I would have held a mini-Mardi Gras (Meggy Gras . . . ? Sorry if you don't like being called Meggy.) in your honor. Speaking of Mardi Gras, I like your picture with the beads.

JulsSW said...

yay, i'm excited to find this so i can see what you are up to. thank heavens for blogging!

Anonymous said...

Like Julie said, Yay! I'm so glad I found this too! I am much more of a blogger than on face book. I love reading peoples blogs. Good luck in Oregon. If you're ever in California I would love to see you!
Ashley (used to be Serpico)

sarah tangataevaha said...

Megs.... hi. sounds like you are going to have fun in oregon. i heard that you where there, but i didnt know why. Im glad val drove with you, to keep you alive. Have a great day.....spanish book.

Anonymous said...

PROVO MISSES YOUUUU :( :( :( :'(
yes that's right, there's a tear!

but i'm glad you're having fun there, you masta packa ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness... Its been forever since i've seen you. Glad you are doing well. Tell Val I said hi.