Jen is my fellow Spain enthusiast and one of the silliest girls I know. Love it! Can you tell we were all so tired that night?
Miss Shannon Ference, elementary school teacher extraordinaire and seriously one of the happiest people I know!
Besties Forever!
My dear mother accompanied us and so we had to take her to Zupas, my favorite soup and salad cafe.
This is what I had for lunch: Lobster Bisque, a turkey and avocado panini, complimentary chocolate-dipped strawberry and the most rich and gooey brownie I have ever had.
My lovely and beautiful sisters who always inspire me to reach for greater things.
While looking for the storage unit that we had booked to hold some of Allie's things while she is in France, we got totally lost and somehow ended up underneath the freeway.
This is where the storage unit was supposed to be, but as you can see, we didn't really feel like it was a safe place to store...anything. We though about asking for directions, but after reading the sign on the front gate, decided against it.
After a day of packing and cleaning, we treated ourselves to lunch at Gloria's Italian Restaurant. Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment