Haha! I love how she keeps getting really close to sitting down...and then she remembers more of the story :) I miss your family!
Such wonderful and exciting footage of the natural habitats of your mother. thanks meg!
Yeah, I love listening/watching Marica tell a story....nothin else like it. Just classic.
HAHA i remember this story being told :) i LOVE it. It's time for another family get together. I miss those stories.
Haha!! Too funny...now I know where you get it ;-) just kidding...but I do remember how animated you get telling a story (like me!) Love it!!!!
Megan, I LOVE this. It was so nice to see your mom again, and that's how I remember her. She was such an awesome lady and funny too! My favorite Mia Maid leader :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Haha! I love how she keeps getting really close to sitting down...and then she remembers more of the story :) I miss your family!
Such wonderful and exciting footage of the natural habitats of your mother. thanks meg!
Yeah, I love listening/watching Marica tell a story....nothin else like it. Just classic.
HAHA i remember this story being told :) i LOVE it. It's time for another family get together. I miss those stories.
Haha!! Too funny...now I know where you get it ;-) just kidding...but I do remember how animated you get telling a story (like me!) Love it!!!!
Megan, I LOVE this. It was so nice to see your mom again, and that's how I remember her. She was such an awesome lady and funny too! My favorite Mia Maid leader :)
Post a Comment