I have been blessed, not only with amazing siblings, but with incredible cousins as well. I have 30 cousins on my Mom's side. That means family parties are always noisy and a lot of fun! One of the best things about getting older for me is that my cousins get older too. This last January, while I was back in Sacramento for my Grandmother's funeral, I got to spend some time with my cousins. I am constantly impressed with how smart, beautiful, and fun they are!

This is my cousin Rachel Stapp and I. She's up at BYU-I studying art and photography. I love this girl and can always count on her for a laugh!

While in Sacramento, a bunch of us "older" girl cousins went out for lunch at Mimi's Cafe. Although the waiter was horrible, we had a great time laughing and reminiscing. From left to right: Allie Harris, Cecily Harris, Rachel Stapp, Katie Jensen, Julia Stapp, Ciara Jensen, and me.

Ciara & I.

Katie & Julia.

Allie & Rachel.

I am SO happy that I got to spend some time with my cousin Sarina. It had been awhile since we had both gotten together and it was so great to catch up. She has the cutest little kids!

Rachel, Julia, Me, Allie, & Cecily after church.

Now here come the boys (and a few girls too). You've got Alex Stapp, Samuel Stapp, Liam Jensen, Adam Harris, David Jensen, Nathan Harris, Kelly Jensen, Dana Jensen, and Dane Jensen.

These are some of the most talented girls I know! Rebekah & Eliza Blair.

And we can't forget Tyler Blair! He's such a cutie!
3 comments:
Love it Megan!!! I'm glad someone is taking pictures of my children!
AW I LOVE THIS!! THANKS MEGAN! :)
Megan! You make me laugh too! Can't wait to see you this summer :)
Post a Comment