Sunday, September 27, 2009

Link by Link

I came home the yesterday to a package from Joe had come for me. When I opened it, I found this:


The letter that came with it said that there were 100 links to this chain; one for every day until we are to get married. Also, on each link I would find a reason that Joe loves me.

Needless to say, I melted on the spot. How did I get so blessed with a man who is so sweet, and knows how to make me feel so loved? For me, it's the little, thoughful things like this that really mean so much. I couldn't have asked for a better gift! I promptly put the chain above my bedroom window so I could admire it every day.


It's been so fun to tear of a chain fo each day and feel so valued and loved.


Only 94 days left until I get to marry my best friend!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

The good things in life are worth the wait. So worth the wait. I'm so glad you two found each other!

JulsSW said...

this is the MOST adorable thing in the whole wide world. Its so great to see you sooo happy! I'm assuming he'll be moving to Utah with you since you're in school?