Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Some Thoughts

1. Turned in my memo yesterday morning. It's worth 80 % of my grade for my writing class. I've been working on it for months. It was terrifying, yet liberating.

2. I love sweats. I've never had any before. Now I understand why people like them so much. They are soooooooooooo comfy. I bought two pair last week on sale at Old Navy. If I could, I would wear them every day. But don't worry, I am agianst being frumpy.

3. I have some the of greatest friends ever. God has really blessed me with wonderful people. My roommate Britt is the best. She makes me laugh on a daily basis. Jen also cracks me up, and brought me dinner on Saturday night after I have been in the library working on my paper for 10 hours. Val went and got address label for me cuz I haven't had time. She also put on the best bridal shower ever! Camille found me an apartment. Lauren let's me look at her property notes when I can't keep up, or can't pay attention. Kandis would be my surrogate if I couldn't have children (so she says). Heidi is just sweet. Kalli is taking me to the airport. I mean, aren't I so lucky! These are just the things that have happened this last week. I am so freaking blessed with good friends.

4. I LOVE Christmas music! AOL has free radio and when my Pandora runs out I listen to that. I can't get enough. It just lifts my spirits.

5. I'm so glad Allie and Chris live nearby. Every time I go over there, Allie makes me either hot chocolate or an Italian soda. Mmmmm.

6. Down comforters are the best. Every night I feel like I am sleeping on a cloud.

7. I am terrified for finals. I have so much to do.

8. I have yet to feel REALLY cold this winter. That makes me happy.

9. Thank goodness I haven't got the swine flu! I think I am safe as numerous of my classmates have and I've been exposed to the germs. But, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

10. Watched Juno for the first time this weekend. It's so cute. But, I can't watch love stories without feeling lonely. I can't wait for Joe to move here in three weeks!

No comments: