Sunday, January 10, 2010

Video of our Snowy Wedding Day

My amazing uncle and videographer, Michael Jensen, made this incredible video of our wedding day. As you can tell, it started to snow about three minutes into the picture/video shoot. It was SO cold! By the end my fingers and toes were completely frozen and my dress was soaked. It was worth it, though! I could not have asked for a more beautiful day. Thanks Uncle Mike for capturing our wedding day so beautifully. You're the best!

2 comments:

Megan Potter said...

WOW! HOw cool! The snow made the video so cool! I love how everyone had snowflakes in their hair:) You looked beautiful and so happy! Congrats! I also love the shot of you two walking and a sneak peak at your red shoes, I LOVE that you wore red shoes:)

Marilee said...

Megan!!! This video was amazing! Seriously, the best wedding video I've ever seen. You were a beautiful bride! Congratulations, and best wishes for a wonderful future!