The truth is, the last six months of my life have been the hardest few months I have ever experienced. A combination of health problems and events out of my control have really caused me a lot of anguish. I was glad to see 2010 go. No, glad doesn't adequately describe it. I was ECSTATIC to see 2010 end.
So, I guess the reason I haven't been very consistent with blogging is because I didn't have many happy things to say and I don't want this blog to be a whine fest. Your welcome.
Life is full of ups and downs. This life is a time to grow and that means hurting sometimes. We can't pretend that away. Despite the fact that life has been the pits for the last few months, I have to say, I really have grown. I have felt the healing power of my Heavenly Father and have seen direct blessing from Heaven. I have become even closer to my spouse and found that he loves me even though I am not perfect and that makes me joyous. I have found that even though he isn't perfect, I love him more everyday and that makes me giddy. I have been blessed by the love and support of loving parents. Their wisdom, care, and love for me have overwhelmed me with gratitude.
(Just one example of my parents' awesomeness. I was surprised to get this amazing fruit basket in the mail on an especially hard day. How did my Mother know that it was just the expression of love I needed to help me get through?)
So, I am not apologizing for having a lame blog. It is what it is. But, I hope you won't give up on me. Please be patient with me and this lame blog because the truth is, I need good friends like you.
2 comments:
Hi Meg! We should talk again sometime. I might be able to relate...
I loved this post! Oh how I can relate with 2010 - goodbye! I love your perspective. And my blog has been lacking too - update it when I actually feel like it... which hasn't happened for a while now. ha. Hope life is treating you better! PS. I love the new pic at the top - CUTE!
Post a Comment