One thing I LOVE about being married (besides being able to spend the rest of my life with my handsome husband, of course) is that I have my own house. Now don't get me wrong, I've had some AMAZING roommates over the years. In fact, most of them I consider my dearest friends. However, there is just something WONDERFUL about having your own place that you can make yours. Since we've been married, I've been way more into home decor than ever before. I love that I can make my house mine. That also means that I get into holidays way more than I ever used to. So, I decided today that I needed our little apartment to be "Valentined." Since we are on a budget, I decided it had to be cheap but awesome. So, I got some printables from the lovely ladies at the blogs below, found some old frames that I had lying around, bought some Valentine letter blocks for $1, and whoala! My house is in the full Valentine spirit!
Find the Keep Calm and Kiss On printable HERE
Find the Dr Seuss printable HERE
I love that I have a big window sill to decorate. I have now fallen in love with printables. And I LOVE that I get so spend my Valentine's day with my favorite guy.
2 comments:
I love the subway art. Everything looks great!
I love that you change that shelf all the time! It's so cute!
Post a Comment