In a few short hours, I will be saying goodbye to this Old Friend
| OK, just one of them. But this pic is when I got a replacement a few years ago. |
And saying hello to this NEW Friend
Old Friend has been very good to me these last 4 (count them, FOUR) years. But lately he has gotten tired and broken and is ready to retire. Thus, New Friend is taking his place and I am SO EXCITED to have a phone that actually works!

4 comments:
Oh that does look like a great new friend. I still have my old tank of a phone -- going on six years. I'll to upgrade too one of these days. Let me know how you like it!
YAY! I'm replacing my geezer phone with an iPhone too!! (I actually just got it last night, talk about being unproductive...)
I still cannot believe that you had a phone for 4 years! I'm glad you're now tech savvy ;)
I've had mine for about four years now, too. I'll be needing a "new friend" soon, too! :) Nice choice.
Post a Comment