So, I can say now that I've finally taken the LSAT. The Law School Admission Test is something I've been studying for for the past year, and now it is finally over. I feel really good about it. The day was a pretty good one. I woke up, went to the temple, got myself my favorite salad and sandwich from Zupas, and then headed to campus. The test itself was challenging, and I came home with a headache from concentrating so long, but I feel like it went well. It could have certainly been worse. Now, it's just a matter of waiting. We don't get our scores for another three weeks. But, whatever the outcome, I think I'll be okay with it, because I've done all I can. The rest is in the Lord's hands.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
So, I can say now that I've finally taken the LSAT. The Law School Admission Test is something I've been studying for for the past year, and now it is finally over. I feel really good about it. The day was a pretty good one. I woke up, went to the temple, got myself my favorite salad and sandwich from Zupas, and then headed to campus. The test itself was challenging, and I came home with a headache from concentrating so long, but I feel like it went well. It could have certainly been worse. Now, it's just a matter of waiting. We don't get our scores for another three weeks. But, whatever the outcome, I think I'll be okay with it, because I've done all I can. The rest is in the Lord's hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yahoo!
I am glad to hear that it went well (albiet difficult)! You can relax a bit now!
I think you will see a good result because of all your hard work. MJH
in korea, they say
"AAAASSSAAAA"
the 'a' is like a british 'a'... otherwise they would be kind of, sort of, really awkward if koreans came to america and were like... well you know
Post a Comment