Sunday, March 29, 2009

Law School






I got in. Now the big question. Where should I go?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is WONDERFUL, Megan! I'll pray that you make the right decision and go right where God wants you to be! You're going to be one of the greats!

Cindy Jensen said...

wow, so impressed with you Megan. I have no idea and am glad that I am not the one trying to make that decision...but I am sure you will make the right one. I will pray that you can make the right one.

Elise said...

CONGRATS!!!! i'm So proud of you!!!! Although I want you to hold out and come to the east coast- my vote is PEPPERDINE!!!! probably because I was going to go there for my MBA...it's by the beach!!! :-)

I'm sure God will let you know where he wants you to be. Wish I could be closer to help celebrate!!! Sure love you!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you!! That is amazing you have so many options to choose from too. I'm only sad that you will be leaving Oregon about the time I get there in August. Hopefully we will be able to meet up somewhere and sometime. Question: Are you coming to Utah anytime soon?

Heidi said...

Wow! Congratulations! The Lord is blessing you for all of that hard work! I remember the good old days of RS Presidency when I felt like we all wondered where we would end up. You've done a great job of going after your dreams! Keep me posted on where you decide to go!