Sunday, June 21, 2009

He Makes Me Happy


So, I guess it's time I introduce you to my sweet boy. Joe and I met a year ago at a church activity through his old highschool friend Tyler. I had had a spanish class with Tyler at BYU.
Joe and I quickly became good friends. We got along great and always had a fun time. His sense of humor always made me laugh.

We've been casually dating since last October. Mostly we were just best friends. But things have gotten more serious these past months.

He makes me so happy. I am so grateful to be dating my best friend.

(Ok, that is a water bottle in his sweatshirt pocket. If it weren't for that, this pic would be perfect.)
Joseph, you are such a blessing in my life.

8 comments:

Cindy Jensen said...

I am happy for you. You guys look really happy!

Elise said...

Super cute pictures!! SO happy he makes you happy!! XOXO

Heidi said...

CUTE! Very happy for you!

Brandy said...

Thanks for posting pictures!!

Stacy said...

Yeah! I am so happy that you are happy. :) Great pictures.

~Stappsters~ said...

I heard Joe plays a mean game of NERTZ! I like Joe!

just a little bit mo said...

Yay, yay, yay! And more yay! It feels good to be with someone who is awesome. I'm happy for you, if you couldn't tell.

JulsSW said...

Meggers... I'm beyond stoked that you are so happy! Obviously, I need to come check out this blog more often. Man, everyone is so grown up. I'm happy for you friend, may you continue to have such happy love