Friday, June 5, 2009

Wedding Bells!

This last Saturday was definitely one of the happiest days of our family's life. Allison Margaret Harris married Christoper McKeen in the Portland Oregon LDS Temple. It was such a beautiful ceremony (yes tears of joy were shed). The bride was beautiful, the spirit strong, and love abounding. It was wonderful to have many family members in from out-of-town. We all love Chris dearly and are so grateful to have him as a son/brother/grandson/nephew-in-law!


The reception was a blast. Allie took most of the planning/prep upon herself and created a magical night for everyone. Her personal flair certainly showed and we all loved it!





I love my baby sister so much. She is one of my dearest friends and she has made me so proud. She is so accomplished, smart, and talented. I am so grateful for her righteousness, love, and the support she gives me. I am SO excited to welcome Chris into our family. I love him already and I love how happy he makes my sister. I wish them both nothing but the best!

6 comments:

Stacy said...

What gorgeous pictures. Allison is so grown up and beautiful. Congratulations on a new brother in law!

Heidi said...

Cute hair, Meg! Wow, you are gorgeous. I'm glad it was such a fun occasion.

Brandy said...

I love the pictures. Everyone looks so beautiful!

~Stappsters~ said...

Love this blog!

Rebex said...

What a beautiful bride! I absolutely LOVE her dress. And might I say, you are gorgeous! The end. :)

JulsSW said...

These are absolutely adorable! Congrats to the happy couple!!