Cheap dates are the best. If you live in the Provo/Salt Lake area, Cabela's makes a great cheap date.
We went looking for some camping equiptment, but ended up just exploring what the store had to offer. The store is almost like a museum, with wild life displays everywhere.
We especially like the shooting range. For a buck, we were entertained for a whole hour. Joe's a great shot!
I was able to hold my own. Joe only beat me by 5 points or 1 shot. It was fun because every time you hit a target, something in the landscape moved or lit up. For example, if you hit an animal, it would spin around. (Warning: If you are anti-hunting, you will hate Cabela's).
Joe taped some video as proof that I can hit a target. It's through facebook, so you have to log in to view it. I hit the tail light of the truck. You can see it flash.
Joe found his favorite chair of all time. He was pretty serious about wanting to bring it home. Although it was comfortable, it just wouldn't match our home decor.
The store also boasts of a pretty cool aquarium. I had no idea catfish could get so big!
This is a weird pic of us, but it's the only one of us together that night. We had a great time at Cabela's even though we didn't buy a thing (except the tokens for the shooting range). However, if you are a hunter, you might want to leave your wallet at home.
4 comments:
Yay!! You figured out how to post the videos :)
That store is fun, I like watching the fish. I need to try the shooting range sometime!
Haha, awesome.
LOVE Cabelas!!! I used to go there all the time for entertainment :) Congrats on hitting something at the shooting range. Keep practicing- girls are generally better marksmen then guys so I'm betting on you!!!! :)
Post a Comment