So, I said that I was going to post every week, and after one week I failed. Sad day. But to be fair, I did have a midterm (that was actually a comprehensive final) on Monday morning that I had to study for. I am so glad that is over, but finals are right around the corner and I am NOT ready at all. Oh man.
This last week was STUMP the Professor at school. I, along with 2 other girls, have been planning this all semester. We've easily put 30 hours into it each. I am so glad that it went off well! Basically, STUMP is a charity event that benefits the local battered woman's shelter. Students buy tickets and then they get to submit questions that are submitted to 2 teams of law professors. If the professors can't answer the question, then they are "STUMPED" and the student that submitted a question gets a prize that has been donated by local businesses. All the proceeds and left over donations go to the battered women's shelter. It was a lot of work to put it together, but it was a lot of fun too! We raised over $1100 for the shelter, and that's a new record for the law school! Wahoo!
The winning team: Professors Fee, Baradaran, Scharffs, and Gerdy
The runners up: Professors Daniels, Baradaran, and Anderson-Jones. (Professor Moore not pictured).
The Party Planners: Me, Stefanie Franc, and Camille Borg
1 comment:
Sounds like fun. Of course you would break the record and do an amazing job. I miss you! (Oh, and your pies look deeeeelicious!)
Post a Comment