Before I became Mrs. Flager, I didn't know that much about sports. However, being married to the biggest sports nut I know has quickly changed that. This is the first time I have EVER filled out a March Madness bracket. Heck, last year I didn't even know what March Madness was. (It's the college basketball playoffs for those of you like me.)
Anyway, the law school has a bracket pool and I thought it would be fun for Joe and I to fill out some brackets and see how we did against each other and the school. I am Flager1 and he is Flager2. Will you look at that! I'm beating him! Now, that may not seem like a big deal to many of you, but believe me, it is. Joe is so good at everything, I feel like I can hardly keep up. So when a moment like this occurs, I have to glory in in it!
By the way, can you believe that I am third out of everyone in the law school? Neither can I.
P.S. I am SO proud of my BYU cougars making it to the Sweet 16! Go Cougars!
Happy March everyone!
(Disclaimer: Joe may have helped me a bit in putting the bracket together. But, I assure you, it is my own picks that are putting me in the lead. )

3 comments:
Holy cow! I didn't fill out a bracket, but I know if I had I would be dead wrong on most everything. Very impressive! I tell you what, everyone here is mourning OSU's loss. We'll probably have some talks in sacrament meeting about it. ;)
Awesome! I filled out a bracket for the first time this year too but yours did WAY better than mine. Total shot in the dark for me but a fun thing to join your spouse in, right? :)
Awesome! I filled out a bracket for the first time this year too but yours did WAY better than mine. Total shot in the dark for me but a fun thing to join your spouse in, right? :)
Post a Comment