Monday, March 28, 2011

Nerts


I have to admit, I have an addiction. It's called NERTS on my iPhone. I just can't help it. I was first introduced to this game 2 years ago at a family reunion. As you probably guessed, I really stank at it, like I do most card games. So, when I saw this FREE app, I thought I'd give it a try, hoping that maybe next time I play with the family I wouldn't lose so badly if  practiced a little. That was the start of the addiction. Pretty soon, Joe was threatening to delete it off my phone because he said he was worried about me. I won't tell you how many hours I think I've played. It's so sad. 

Last night we played games with our good friends the Hulmes and the Steeles. Guess what we played. Guess who won!! 

Yeah, it was sweet. 

1 comment:

Heidi Perez said...

I love nerts. Not that I have a phone to play it on, but when I have people to play it with, I LOVE it. :) Probably good that I don't have a phone to play it on. I'd surely be addicted too.