Sunday, April 11, 2010

Consequences of a Highlighter High

I think I am going crazy. I have used so much highlighter in the past 72 hours that I think I am on a little high. Sticky notes are everywhere. I have overtaken the kitchen table...well the whole kitchen actually. It looks more like an office. Several books are open to various pages. My backpack's contents are dumped all over the floor. I haven't actually gotten dressed since Friday. My bum is sore from sitting so long. I think my computer might overheat. I have consumed more calories in the last 72 hours than any person should eat in a week. I have no idea whether it is cold, hot, or just right outside. Every time my husband asks me a question, all that comes out of my mouth is some legal mumbo jumbo.

You've guessed it. The storm is approaching. Bring on FINALS!

I CANNOT tell you how excited I am to get this semester OVER with.

2 comments:

kimi + joe said...

I hear ya, lady. Finals are still a few weeks away for me but it's going to be rough. I wish you well and have confidence you'll do great!

Elise said...

WOOHOO!!!!! You can do it!!!! Good luck with Finals!!!! :)