I love going on walks. There is just something so cleansing about getting outside and MOVING! Even when Mother Nature has decided to forgo spring, I still can't help but get out and walk. And when you take the one you love with you, it turns into one of the best low-cost dates.
Joe and I walked the Provo River Trial. I've lived in Provo for (count them) 7 years and I never noticed that there is a "river" running through Provo. Maybe I should look out my window as a drive by more often!
Joe decided to play photographer.
Even though everything is dead with winter, this is still so beautiful to me. Maybe because it reminds me of my favorite sound: the rush of water.
You have to go hand in hand. It helps keep warm.
And lunch a ZUPAS is the PERFECT way to end. That soup really warms you up and you just HAVE to love the chocolate covered strawberries. YUM!
3 comments:
Beautiful!!
Hi Meg,
What a wonderful treat to find your blog! Sounds like you've been doing great things and staying very busy. Belated congratulations on getting married. Yes, I agree "Joe's" are the best. It'll be fun following your future adventures.
Also, you should email Heidi (heidallen@gmail.com) so she can add your name/blog to the London blog.
Best Wishes,
Kim
The Provo River trail is the place I miss the most from Provo. Rob and I loved renting a tandem bike from Outdoors Unlimited and hitting the trail. I'm glad you're enjoying it!
Post a Comment