Thursday, June 24, 2010

Luna De Miel

I realized that I never posted any pics from our honeymoon. We only had 2 days on the Oregon coast before he had to move back to Utah and I had to start school again. But we had a great time in Cannon Beach. It was stormy and gloomy and perfect for cuddling.

Muah!



Haystack Rock. We could see this from our room.


We did venture out, although the wind and my hair had a great battle.





The wind almost won!



We had the room on the top right.




We absolutely HAD to stop the the Tillamook Cheese Factory for some ice cream. If you are ever on the Oregon Coast, it is a must. Not only do you get free cheese samples, but they  have the BEST ice cream in the WHOLE WORLD. I promise!


See, Joe can't get enough! Haha!


1 comment:

kimi + joe said...

You love birds know how to party. My Joe and I would most definitely stop at the Tillamook Cheese Factory. YUM! I love their cheese and wish Costco carried it out here.