A few weeks ago Joe and I headed to Montana for the wedding of a family friend. It was only a 7 hour drive and his family was going to be there, so we made the trip. We had a great time. The wedding was beautiful. The weather was perfect. The hotel was VERY nice. The family was fantastic as always. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me most of the time. But I did have it with me to document this lovely eatery.
(Sorry for the blur.)
Yes that is a Pig BBQing ribs. Oh yes. Famous Dave's was everything you want in a BBQ joint and more. The restaurant was complete with antler chandeliers, deer and moose heads mounted on the walls, and other hunter-esque decor. Oh, and the tables each had a whole role of paper towels just to make sure you didn't make too much of a mess.
(Mother-in-law Gloria, Sis-in-law Julie, and her sometimes-boyfriend Luke.)
The menu had ribs of almost every kind and variety of sauces to compliment them. My favorite was Devil's Spit. Doesn't the sound of that just make your mouth water?
Don't forget the wet naps. I especially enjoyed the sayings on each one.
All sarcasm aside, the ribs were really good and I really liked my corn bread. I would go there again.
It was a great weekend with family and friends. I had never been to Montana before and I have to say, it was great!
No comments:
Post a Comment