Saturday we invited some friends from our ward over to celebrate Halloween. Dinner consisted of taco soup, a veggie tray, homemade caramel apples, and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. We carved pumpkins, watched the Oregon v. USC game, talked, and laughed the evening away. I absolutely LOVED having trick-or-treaters knock on my door! All in all, I couldn't have asked for a better Halloween!
Making caramel apples!
With almonds of course!
Get a look at those eyelashes! I saw them at Wal-Mart and just couldn't pass them up. The remind me of the ice princess. Joe didn't like them at all and kept asking me to take them off. I think they freaked him out a bit, but I thought they were fun!
This is the BEST pumpkin I have ever carved. We used a pattern and it turned out pretty good. I have to say, I proud of my Batty!
The Siezmores and their impressive wolf pumpkin.
The Steeles and their cute owl pumpkin.
All three jack-o-lanterns in all their glory!!
Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment