It's been a GREAT weekend. October began and that means that fall is fully upon us. I LOVE this season! So, after being uplifted at church, Joe and I decided to take a drive up the Provo Canyon to see the changing colors.
We saw a MOOSE!! Actually three of them. We first was two adults but there were too many things in the way to get any decent pictures. There were so many people taking picture there that we decided not to stop and kept driving around the next bend. Joe had to slam on the breaks though because there was another moose staring straight at us in the middle of the road! It was just a baby, but it was still cool and incredibly cute! He/She walked right in front of our car. Sadly I couldn't get any really good pictures.
(You can see him/her in the middle there looking right at the camera.)
I was a fun drive. I has been so hot lately that I needed to get up into those mountains to actually feel like it is autumn. I absolutely LOVE this season and have already broken out my pumpkin scented candles and sweaters to celebrate.
4 comments:
GORGEOUS photos! I love Ohio in the fall, the beautiful colors and trees, but there is something so grand about the mountains out west!
So cool you saw a moose! I lived 23 years in Utah and never saw one. Isn't fall there so lovely? If only it lasted longer. Our leaves are just starting to turn and it warms my heart.
Love it! I want to see a moose, that is so cool!
Great pictures...it looks beautiful!! :o)
Post a Comment