Every year the law school puts on a big, and I mean BIG party for Halloween. There's a costume contest, a skit, they feed lunch (pizza) to everyone, all the students bring their spouses and kids, and then the kids go "trick-or-treating" at our desks and at the professors offices. People go all out. My favorite part is seeing all the kids dressed up. They are so cute!
This year my friend Jen had a brilliant idea that a bunch of us should dress up as all the characters from Mrs. Pac-Man. So, we made ghosts, dots, fruit, and of course, Mrs. Pac-Man. I was the strawberry. I consider myself as having absolutely NO artistic ability, so I have to say, I was pretty happy with how my strawberry turned out. We were in the costumer parade and then, just for kicks, we decided to go the the BYU main campus across the street and just walk around the commons area and see what kind of reactions we could get. Needless to say, it was a blast!
Heidi Moss, Me, Hannah Porter, Nakisa Otaku, Mary Ditto, Lornalie Merideth, Alex Hulme, Camille Borg, Lauren Shaw, and Jennifer Rajan.
Me, Melanie Grant, and Camille Borg.
P.S.: I love ALL these girls! I'm so grateful to have such great classmates!
1 comment:
That is a great idea I might have to steal one of these years! I love the sparkly green strawberry top too!
Post a Comment