Alright! It's that time of year again--the time of year where I study my brains out, get no sleep, blog too much, and consume way too much Diet Coke.
FINALS!
Just thought I'd share some "must haves" for all of you who might wonder what a law student needs to get through these awfully stressful weeks.
Exhibit #1: Laptop with side monitor. All your notes will not fit into one screen, thus the need for two.
Exhibit #2: An awesome study chair. Your rear end will be in that chair for hours on end, so make sure it's comfy! (Thanks to my hunky husband who let me splurge on this beauty!)
Exhibit #3: Slippers. Let's be honest, these are a must have no matter what time of year it is.
Exhibit #4: Diet Coke with Lime to get you through. Really, any caffeinated soda will do. Some prefer Red Bull, but it makes my heart race and that scares me. Be prepared to consume your beverage of choice from 9am until you finally pass out at night. If you start showing the signs of overdose (jitters, racing heart, etc.) you might want to hold off for a few hours until you start lagging again.
Well, I'm all set. Notice I didn't mention motivation, although that probably is an essential too. I better go look for some.




2 comments:
Dude. I would LOVE to do a painting for you! I've got some cute, cute ideas already brewing for it...
Shoot me an email and we can talk deets :)
cuposammyjo@aol.com
Sweet setup! I need to come study at your place ;)
Post a Comment