One of the things on my bucket list is to go skydiving. I especially wanted to do it before I have kids and more responsibility. My mother-in-law bought me a skydiving pass a few Christmas's ago and I finally got to jump when I was in Oregon last month.
This is a look of excitement and sheer terror mixed. Oh, and don't you love the orange jumpsuit. I look like I belong to a prison street cleaning gang.
The plane is taking off!
This is the target in the landing area. I landed 3 feet away!
The scariest part is right when you jump out of the plane. When you are free falling, though, it just feels like there is a lot of wind.
Exit Altitude: 9800 feet
Freefall: 38 seconds
Average Speed: 135 mph
Maximum Speed: 141 mph
Coming in for a landing!
Landing!
With two feet firmly planted on the ground, and all I want to do is jump out of a plane again.
This is my friend Troy. He was the ONLY person who would go with me.
This is our instructor. He was great. I had a great time. I want to go again!

3 comments:
You are a brave, brave woman. Wow! Glad YOU enjoyed it.
W O W. Have you talked about skydiving w/ Stephanie? She really wants to go, too. Won't do rollercoasters. But skydiving, yes. (She's so little that she's never quite buckled into the roller coaster seats and feels like she might likely slip right out. A valid concern.) :) You guys should go together!
I agree with Heidi. WOW. Isaac has asked me multiple times if I would ever do something like that and I tell him every time, no. Haha! You rock!
Post a Comment