Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The New Do

After months and months of trying to let my hair grow out, I have come to the conclusion that  long hair is just not in my future. As soon as my hair hits my shoulders, it starts to break and get straw-like. No matter how many prenatal vitamins I take, deep conditioners I use, or days of forgoing any heat styling I endure, the result is the same. Sigh. How I wish I could have long hair again!

So, I faced reality this last week and finally got a haircut. I don't think it turned out too bad. It feels WAY short. I can't even put it in a ponytail! But, at least it looks healthier!


4 comments:

Melanie said...

Super Cute!

kimi + joe said...

Lovely haircut on a lovely girl!

Heidi Perez said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE your haircut! You look smashing!!

Sara Wilkinson said...

You look babe-a-licious with your new do!