Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Quarter of a Century.

I can't believe that I have lived a quarter of a century. It really has made me reflect on my life, what I have done with it, and what I want to do with the next 25 years. Overall, I have to say that I am happy with what I have accomplished. Although I've walked a different path than I thought I would, it has been a great ride. I've traveled, served, learned, played, danced, sung, swam, and laughed my way through this world for the last 25 years. I've experienced wonderful adventures that have influenced how I see the world, and view myself. I am grateful for the wonderful people that have been a part of my life and the things that they have taught me, especially for my wonderful family. Man, if the last 25 have been so good, just think how amazing the next 25 will be!

Here's a picture from my 25th birthday dinner. It was an interesting night with weird shoulder pats from the waiter, the spilling of a COLD strawberry daiquiri all over my jeans, a cute candled chocolate milkshake, and ten of the most awesome women I know. Thanks girls! I had a blast!Left to right: Eleanor, Kalli, Andrea, Cecily, Allie, Val, Jen, Your Truely, Shannon, and Eliza.

2 comments:

CJensen said...

Happy Birthday!

~Stappsters~ said...

Have a great day! Blessing to have so many lovely friends.