Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sara's Wedding

So It's taken me awhile to post, and now I find I have several things to put up. Let's do this one at a time.

Mid-May I was able to take a trip to Sacramento to see my roommate and good friend Sara
Di Giordano get sealed to the love of her life, Sam Wilkinson. It was the first sealing that I had been to, and such a special experience. The love that these two have for each other just radiated the who place. It was just the most beautiful wedding that I have ever been to. I am so happy for them and know that they will make each other so happy.

The happy couple coming out of the Sacramento LDS Temple!

Val and I waiting outside after the sealing.

All the friends of Sam and Sara that were able to come. You wouldn't guess it, but it was 103 degrees and we were all melting!

I love this girl! She is such a sweetie and a beautiful bride!

Sara and all her former roommates that were there. Notice we were in the shade!

No comments: