That is really cute! Did you buy it? I'm super cheap-o on my purses now. I have a Vera Bradley look-alike diaper bag right now, lol.
I have a definite handbag style problems Megan. thanks for the site.
Love it!! I'm checking out the website! P.S. that is hilarious about your friend and the sunroof....I have a friend that did that in my car too for the same reason!!! classic moments in life...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is really cute! Did you buy it? I'm super cheap-o on my purses now. I have a Vera Bradley look-alike diaper bag right now, lol.
I have a definite handbag style problems Megan. thanks for the site.
Love it!! I'm checking out the website! P.S. that is hilarious about your friend and the sunroof....I have a friend that did that in my car too for the same reason!!! classic moments in life...
Post a Comment