Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Own Soccer Star

Kyle has been playing soccer for almost as long as I can remember. Although he started with some of my other siblings, he has been the one to stick it out, playing for numerous rec teams, as well as for his high school. He is now a senior at Sprague High School, playing on his varsity team and one of the student captains. I was able to go to one of his games a few weeks ago and was really impressed, not only with his skill, but with his dedication to his team, his coach, and to the sport. Although the game may not have turned out as he would have wanted, I was so proud of him. Not only could he perform when his team needed him too, but he was super supportive to all the other players. I think those years of soccer not only taught him how to score a goal, but also how to lead a group, how to work well with others, and how to work hard for what you want. He’s definitely a soccer star! I was able to snap a few photos from the game. Although they are a bit fuzzy, you get the idea. He's #11.




1 comment:

Kristy said...

Blog stalked you from Brianne's blog. This is Kristy Colvin, Egan now. How are you?
Whoa, is this one of the twins? I used to look forward to seeing them whenever Primary program came around in the good old NH1st ward? If so he was one of the best entertainer than and looks like he still is with these skills on the field.