Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean...


I love the beach. There is just something about standing on the sand, feeling the wind rushing over you and gazing and into that deep blue that makes me feel alive. I guess that's why I try to get there as much as I can. I'm so grateful that I only live one hour away from the ocean. This weekend Jared invited a bunch of us to hang at his beach house for the weekend. It was a much needed break and so much fun.


Thanks Jared!
I found a whole bunch of muscles shells. I had never seen so many in one place. You can't really see them in this picture, but I am holding up a whole string of them. Oh, and I really love my new blue jacket :)


Joe vs ocean.

Daniel, just looking around.

The gals.
Just close your eyes and imagine the sound of crashing waves. Take a deep breath.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Reminds me of Kodiak. Add a few mountains, and you're there. I miss the scenery so bad. Oregon and Washington's beauty is a close 2nd. I love the northern west coast. Looks like a beautiful day!