So I've been tagged a couple of times and as I am in the mood to veg a bit, I thought I'd follow through this time.
8 Places I like to Eat:
1. Zupas (My favorite soup & salads in Provo)
2. Cafe Rio (Their sweet pork is so yummy!)
3. Spoons (The cutest little cafe in Salem)
4. Strings (It's a family favorite)
5. Applebee's
6. The Guadalajara Grill
7. Mimi's Cafe
8. P.F Chang's
8 Things that Happened Yesterday:
1. I woke up BEFORE my alarm.
2. Actually did my laundry.
3. Took the Twins to get their senior pictures taken. It was pouring rain and we got soaked! Hope they turn out though!
4. Drove an hour to Eugene, and then another hour around Eugene trying to fine the stake center!
5. Worked on the YSA humanitarian project coloring education kits.
6. Listened to the most amazing fireside by Brother Bartholomew. Seriously, it was just what I needed to hear.
7. Danced at the YSA Conference. I haven't danced in forever! The funniest part was watching Daniel, Joe, Jared, Aaron and Todd dancing to Dancing Queen ;)
8.Went hot tubbing at the hotel.
8 Things I Love About Fall:
1. Wearing sweaters
2. All things pumpkin flavored come out! (IE: ice cream, bread, eggnog, pie, lotion, candles, etc)
3. The leaves changing colors and driving through the country to see them
4. The crisp air
5. Dancing/running in the rain
6. The start of the holiday season and seeing my family on the holidays
7. Cozying up with a warm blanket and a good book by the fire
8. Remembering all the wonderful blessings that Heavenly Father has given me
8 Things on My wish List:
1. That I can just stop stressing and get my law school applications in
2. That my Dad would take a vacation for himself
3. More time...for everything
4. That Allie will enjoy France, but come home soon!
5. A cure for Alzheimer's
6. A missionary opportunity
7. No back pain
8. That my students loans would pay themselves off ;)
8 People That I Am Tagging:
1. Cecily Harris
2. Rachel Stapp
3. Kalli Hamilton
4. Sarah Wilkinson
5. Julie Layne
6. Martha Tanner
7. Mo Olsen
8. Ashley Piorun
2 comments:
Strings...mmmmm! I love that place! Great post Megan. You always sound sooo busy!
Hey Megan! Of course I remember you and I've even snooped around on your blog but didn't comment. Bad blogging etiquette!! Anyhow, glad you found my blog. You look great!
Post a Comment