Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Seven Things Tag

My dear Stephanie tagged me. So here we go!

7 Things That I Can Do:

1. Write a literary analysis
2. Make lemon meringue pie from scratch
3. Play a few hymns on the piano
4. Be blunt/strong
5. Speak Spanish
6. Look of the positive side of things
7. Follow through


7 Things I Cannot Do:

1. Whistle
2. Keep up in my journal
3. Ask a guy on a date
4. Get through the day without texting someone
5. Be a hermit
6. Work out every day
7. Go a day without misspelling something

7 Things I Say Often:

1. The thing is...
2. I know!
3. Come on guys.
4. I love you!
5. It will be alright.
6. Mira!
7. ActionCOACH of Oregon this is Megan.

7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:

1. Run a marathon
2. Have a child
3. Get a law degree & pass the bar
4. See the pyramids
5. Walk the Holy Land
6. Make a difference in this world
7. Go skydiving

7 Things That Attract Me To My Man:

That would require HAVING a man :)

7 Favorite Foods:

1. Chocolate almost anything
2. Pumpkin anything
3. Hazelnut anything
4. Mint Chip ice cream
5. BBQ Veggies
6. Peaches
7. My Grandma's Orange Sherbet

7 People Who I Would Like To Do This:

1. Cecily
2. Brittani
3. Amanda
4. Sarah
5. Rachel
6. Brandy
7. Adam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm taking this anyway :)

Meg and Joe said...

Please do!