Monday, November 24, 2008

Walking the Red Carpet

I walked the red carpet....

Yes...that's right. This weekend our Relief Society had an Academy Awards Enrichment Night and we all dressed up for a lovely dinner and awards. It was really too cute and so fun to get out those old prom dresses that have been hanging in the closet for years. Basically everyone came in what they felt most beautiful in. The men served us dinner, and awards were handed out. For the past month we have been nominating each other for awards. I received "Most Expressive." It was a blast and the enrichment committee did a fantastic job.

Melanie, Lindsay, Anna & Cec

Jackie & I

Jilyn & Amanda

Me & Stephanie, the coolest Relief Society President.

Isn't Cecily just gorgeous?

The guys were saints and took care of the kitchen for us. They were true gentlemen.

I wish I had a crown!

4 comments:

neffie said...

I know you wish you had a crown cause you tried to steal mine! :-)

CJensen said...

What a great Enrichment night idea!

Brandy said...

So neat! You look so beautiful. I don't even want to think about trying to put on my prom dresses or wedding dress. I think i'd cry, lol. You look fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun and you are all so beautiful!