
Big news! Adam has also received his mission call. He will be serving the people in the Hamburg, Germany mission. He leaves April 21st!
So Kyle will be in Phoenix, Arizona and Adam will be in Hamburg, Germany. Can you get any two more different assignments? :)
I am so very proud of my brothers. They have grown to be strong, righteous young men and are so excited to serve the Lord through missionary work. I know that the Lord has prepared them for there they will go and that there are people there that need what they can offer. Watch out Satan, Elders Kyle and Adam Harris are about to shake up your world!!
I had the opportunity to go with Kyle yesterday as he went through the temple for the first time. What a wonderful experience! The spirit of the Lord was SO strong! I am happy for him. And, on a selfish note, I am so excited that he can now attend my temple wedding!!
So many blessings have filled our lives lately. It has really strengthened my testimony in the goodness of God. I have learned that as we wait patiently through the hard times, enduring the best we can, the Lord brings us the blessings when we have learned what we needed to learn. Heavenly Father loves us so much. He is so merciful and good to all His children!
No comments:
Post a Comment