Wednesday, December 9, 2009

One down . . .

. . . three finals to go!


I woke up this morning at 5am, unable to get back to sleep. I was so nervous! Since attempting to fall back asleep proved useless, I got up, showered, made myself some yummy blueberry pancakes, and studied until it was time to go. When I got to school, the tension was so think. I swear, you could touch it. At least I wasn't the only one nervous! The clock struck 8:30AM and then I sat there for three hours, basically typing everything I knew about contract law. It was a hard test, and I don't know how I did. But it's over. *Sigh*. Hooray!

To celebrate the completion of our first final in law school, the girls and I went out to lunch. I got a turkey sandwich and a salad and it was SO yummy. They restaurant (ZUPAS, one of my favs) always gives you a chocolate covered strawberry. Isn't that nice? I guess they are feeling the Christmas spirit there cuz they've started putting candy cane pieces in the chocolate they dip the strawberries in. WARNING: Candy cane chocolate dipped strawberries DO NOT taste as good as they look! Oh well, it was still a good time with fantastic friends! Then I got to talk to my sweet finance on the phone. Goodness I love him. He always knows how to make me smile and feel better about life. And then Kandis and I decided we needed a Diet Coke with Lime to help us face the rest of the day. I got to drive around in her Mini Cooper. Can I just say, it's the cutest car ever!

Overall, it wasn't as horrible as it could have been and I am feeling better about the whole law school thing. :)

Now on to study property. . .

1 comment:

Tom & Katie Hall said...

that's funny. me and one of the noteworthy girls went to zupas the other night and they gave us those same strawberries...i thought it looked gross and i tasted it and i still wasn't sure if i really liked it. then an hour later i was craving another one...