I also had the strangest dream that all the men in my life were telling me I was stupid for going to law school. It's so weird because my biggest supporters have been my Dad and Joe. I'm telling you people, I am going INSANE.
Also, did I mention that it's snowing? Yeah, OK it's pretty. Feels like Christmas bla bla bla. (It actually doesn't feel like Christmas to me, having grown up in Sacramento where it was always sunny and 65 degrees on Christmas). The problem people is that I can't drive in it without having a freak out attack and considering that I am on the edge of my sanity already, it might not be a good idea to venture behind the wheel. I would probably die. so basically I feel helpless and trapped in my own home. I know that's lame, but it's better than dying OK?
Oh, and one last thing. I'm on the LGN diet, which means basically all I eat are veggies, with an occasional fruit, healthy soup, or lean meat. Drastic times call for drastic measures. I've been keeping my calories around to about 1500, but to be honest, I rarely make it that high. You can only eat so many veggies. It's sad when spoonful of peanut butter is a treat. Maybe this isn't the best time to be doing this, but considering I'm getting married in 21 days and I've hired a photographer to take pictures of me that (hopefully) I will treasure my whole life, I need to do this. At first it was awful. My body rebelled and my stomach hurt for three days straight. But yesterday, as I was sitting in the library for 9 hours, I realized how good I felt. Imaging that! Anyway, I hope I can stick to this through the holidays. Although I know my mother's biscotti is going to call my name. I still crave sugar everyday. So that adds to the current insanity.
Please pray for me people. I need all the help I can get!!!
1 comment:
You can do it Megan!I know it's in you to accomplish a wedding, finals, a diet, and whatever you put your mind to. I can't guarentee that the insanity will go away, you just learn to live with it. I have. ;)
Post a Comment