Paint, draw, and photograph
Hike, Hike, Hike
Sleep under the stars
Take Joe to Zions
SKYDIVE (thanks to my wonderful mother-in-law)
Explore Arches National Park
Run the Alzheimer's Run in Sacramento in memory of Grandma
READ a book FOR FUN!!
Get tan from being outside
Swim, Swim, Swim
Visit Oregon, land that I love
Organize my life
Write a poem
Make Orange Sherbet (Grandma's recipe of course)
Practice the guitar
Sing daily
BBQ
Go blonde, again
Visit Yellowstone for the very first time
Finish all our Thank-You cards
Go rafting
Play in ocean waves
Have a picnic
Eat Popsicles
Oh yes, it's going to be fan-freaking-tastic!!
3 comments:
Sounds like fun!!!
So I don't have a spouse- so I can't really comment on anything that has to do with that ;) BUT my mom just HIGHLY recommended "For All Eternity" by Dr. John L. Lund- it's about communication in marriages. I ordered it on CD & thought I'd just send the recommendation along. You're ALMOST done with school this semester- YAY!!!
What about the family reunion?? Hmmmm?
Oooh! I want Grandma's Orange Sherbet recipe....
Post a Comment