-waking up with an earache
-waking up with a sore throat
-it had snowed a TON
-had to be at school at 8am to do an oral argument that I wasn't as prepared as I wanted to be
-I had a Quiz due by 8am and our power went out so for 20 minutes I was freaking out that I wouldn't be able to send it in in time for credit
-Joe was in a bad mood ALL DAY
-when I finally got to school, my laptop wouldn't turn on
-ten minutes before my oral argument I had to take it to the IT people to see if they could fix it
-they said that they had to wipe it clean and I could loose all my documents, pictures, etc.
-doing my oral argument with NO prep materials since I didn't have my laptop
-went to class and got a HAND CRAMP from trying to take pages of notes by hand
-was STARVING all day because didn't have any money to get a lunch
-couldn't really do my homework properly since I didn't have my laptop
-waited ALL day for it to be fixed
-the computer people told me they had lost all my class notes for the WHOLE SEMESTER (about had a panic attack right there)
-They eventually found my class notes
-had to re-install EVERYTHING back onto my computer
-ear still hurt
-throat still hurt
-Joe was still in a bad mood which made me in a bad mod
-came home to a trashed house
-we had no groceries
-I hadn't gotten a full night sleep in about a week
I know it could have been worse, but that was all my nerves could handle yesterday. So guess what I did. Around 7pm, I headed to bed FOR THE NIGHT. 12 hours of sleep and the next morning the world looks like a MUCH BETTER PLACE.
What do you do to get over a really bad day?
4 comments:
definitely also had an awful day yesterday. not quite as bad as yours. but yes...sleeping would definitely be my way of getting over a bad day...as well as eating everything in sight...but i don't have any food either.
Hope today is better! :)
Nope. I dont't think your day could have been much worse. You had good cause to gripe! Let's hope next week starts out on a better note...and with a working computer!
Why is it that when something bad has to happen, it's usually a ton of things all at the same time? I hate those days when I wish I could just forget that the whole day ever happened. Things can only go up from here right? Sleep makes a world of difference so I am glad you got to catch up. I would suggest ice cream, that usually helps :) but I guess that's not an option without groceries. I know that I certainly appreciate that days and weeks can start fresh. This is a new week and I certainly hope you have a great one!
Ovaltine cures everything! It's true :) Everytime I have a bad day or I'm sick, my mom always tells me to drink some.
Post a Comment