Friday, March 26, 2010

What A Blessing

We feel like we have been so blessed this week. Really blessed. You know when your heart is just so full of gratitude, you can't help but sing a hymn or two? That's how I've felt.

JOE GOT A JOB!!! Its a great job working as an accountant for the Salt Lake Police Department. Whew! What a blessing.

We were talking last night about how it's such a blessing that even though he has been out of a job for three months, we have yet to be late on a bill or payment. What a blessing.

I got an externship with a great firm in Salem, OR!! Since we want to end up there, this is wonderful. Its a great firm and going to help me get the experience I need. What a blessing.

I came home and Joe had made me a chocolate cake to celebrate getting the externship. How sweet is that? What a blessing.

My sister got into graduate school!! I am so happy for her. She is going to become an amazing museum curator. Smarty pants. Now she has to choose whether to live in NYC or LA. What a blessing.

My brother-in-law got into a Ph.D program!! He got into UCLA and Columbia and they both want to pay them to go there. Smarty pants #2. What a blessing.

We got to go to Las Vegas last weekend and see Joe's sister Julie win her volleyball tournament! Joe's mom was there too and it was so wonderful to spend time with her. What a blessing.

The Lord has been so good to us.

5 comments:

Brandy said...

Wow! Everything is falling into place. You are truly blessed!

Lindsey and Jared said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Young People in Love said...

holy guacamole!!! congrats on ALL accounts!! (pun intented)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad things are working out. Is Joe's new job permanent?

JulsSW said...

Ok, so I know I'm late (as always on the comments).... but how amazing that everything is working out so wonderfully for you!!

Are you going to be in Oregon for the summer and the hubby in Utah?

I'm so happy that your life is soooo wonderful!!! And I think you're the miss smarty pants!