. . . I get no sleep at night. What a bed hog! He doesn't believe me, so I had to get this picture as proof. (Please don't mind the messy bedroom.) I guess this would be fine if we were the kind of people who like to cuddle all night. I know you people are out there. But let's be honest, men are hot as ovens and I don't know about your husband, but mine kicks in his sleep. No thank you! I'm thinking we should get bunk beds. Then maybe I wouldn't have these bags under my eyes!
4 comments:
I definitely used to not be able to sleep if someone else was touching me but now i can't sleep if i'm not cuddling with chas.
there, i said it. :)
you poor thing!! i think you need a bigger bed!
Too funny!
I'm the bed hog over here. If I am alone, I sleep diagonally. Derrick doesn't mind. He likes being cozy in bed...I'm the one who likes my space, yet I don't give it, lol.
You are too funny!!! Looks like y'all need a King size bed...or maybe even a california king :)
Post a Comment