That's right. The school year has started again and I find my self spending endless hours in the library reading from black and white pages already. I'm taking:
Civil Rights
Wills & Estates
Evidence
The First Amendment
Basic Mediation
Overall, I'm pretty happy. My professors seem really great and I feel like I have a better grasp of things. At least I think I have a better idea of what I am supposed to be doing. The fact that I don't have any class on Fridays may have something to do with my optimism. All I can say is that it is WAY better being a second year than a first year.
This picture of my study group (some of my very favorite people, you know) was taken last April after our last final. Don't we all just look so tired and ecstatic to be over for the year? Just imagine how we'll look at graduation!
No comments:
Post a Comment