Sunday, September 5, 2010

Daa da da da daaaa daaaa....

After four years of hard work, my dear sister Allie and brother-in-law Chris graduated from BYU!


We headed to the Marriot Center to watch the first day of festivities.



Cecily and Nathan kept themselves entertained as we waited for all the grads to come in.


My proud parents. Isn't my mother just beautiful?!


The next day we went to the Fine Arts graduation and got so see them walk the stage.


Chris graduated magna cum laude and Allie graduated cum laude. They are top of their class!


Now these two have moved to New York city where Chris is in a Masters/Ph.D. program at Columbia and Allie is getting her Masters in Art History from NYU. I am so proud of them. They have worked so hard and deserves those degrees! Joe and I will sure miss them! 

1 comment:

Chris and Ellie said...

Wow, My Chris is very impressed with Allie getting into NYU. He says is one of the best in the nation when it comes to ART history. I cant believe they are so far away!!!!!